The person appointed must:
• Enjoy working with and relate well to young children.
• Be enthusiastic and have creative ideas on how to engage children in physical activity, whether through sports or games.
• Be patient, firm and understanding of young children’s needs.
This school can offer:-
• friendly and welcoming staff
• well behaved children that are ready to learn
Visits to the school are encouraged before application; please ring 01769 572198 to book a visit.
Please send completed applications to email@example.com
VACANCY FOR THE POSITION OF SCHOOL GOVERNOR (VOLUNTARY)
The Governing Body of South Molton Community Primary School is actively looking to appoint one or more new governors
to our governing body, please see the attached document for more information.