South Molton Community Primary School is an expanding school that is looking for an outstanding KS1 teacher to join us from
April 2021 for one term to cover maternity. This is an exciting time in our development.
Outdoor learning and creativity both play major roles in the curriculum which is designed to ensure that children achieve well,
enjoy their time at school and leave us as well rounded individuals.
This school can offer:-
- friendly and welcoming staff
- high levels of support and guidance
- realistic expectations of teacher workload to ensure a healthy work / life balance
- an exciting curriculum that is creative and includes regular outdoor learning
- well behaved children that are ready to learn
We are looking for a teacher who:-
- embraces creativity and outdoor learning
- gets the best out of each individual child
- is confident with the current KS1 curriculum
- is hard working with a positive attitude and bundles of enthusiasm
- a self-reflective teacher who embraces life long learning
Due to current restrictions we are unable to have school visits,
however, have a look at our virtual link, which can be found on our front page.
Please email or ring the school if you have any questions and someone will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Email: email@example.com / Telephone:01769 572198
NQT's are welcome to apply.
Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday on 25th February
Interview date: W/C 1st March
VACANCY FOR THE POSITION OF SCHOOL GOVERNOR (VOLUNTARY)
The Governing Body of South Molton Community Primary School is actively looking to appoint one or more new governors
to our governing body, please see the attached document for more information.