Part-time / Permanent
Due to an expanding school roll, we require to start January 2020 or as soon as possible, a hard-working and enthusiastic person to work as a general TA across the school depending on need. This role will also include management of pupil behaviour in the dining hall during lunchtimes . The post will be permanent. There will also be opportunities for increased hours through our extended care and holiday club provision (optional).
Previous teaching assistant experience is desirable, but training will be provided.
- Be a caring individual who enjoys working with children;
- Be committed to outstanding practise;
- Be able to recognise each child as being an individual with specific talents and needs
- Have a commitment to life-long learning.
-Embrace outdoor learning
Application forms and more details are available on the school website. Please visit www.southmoltonprimary.devon.sch.uk
Hours will be 25 hours class based plus five hours at lunchtime. Total 30.00 hpw/term time only. Salary range Grade B £9.18-£9.36 per hour
The person appointed must:
• Enjoy working with and relate well to young children.
• Be enthusiastic and have creative ideas on how to engage children in physical activity, whether through sports or games.
• Be patient, firm and understanding of young children’s needs.
This school can offer:-
• friendly and welcoming staff
• well behaved children that are ready to learn
Visits to the school are encouraged before application; please ring 01769 572198 to book a visit.
Please send completed applications to email@example.com
VACANCY FOR THE POSITION OF SCHOOL GOVERNOR (VOLUNTARY)
The Governing Body of South Molton Community Primary School is actively looking to appoint one or more new governors
to our governing body, please see the attached document for more information.