School Business Manager
The headteacher and governors of South Molton Community Primary School are seeking to appoint a dynamic, creative and inspirational school business manager to strategically and operationally lead, manage and drive aspects of the school. The role will include responsibility for the finance, administration, premises, health and safety and human resources functions. They will also line-manage a group of staff and be responsible for performance management.
The school business manager will be a member of the school leadership team and this position will provide an opportunity to play a key role in the development, administration and operation of our wonderful school. The school is currently in an exciting period of growth, with a building expansion currently in progress.
This multi-faceted role requires excellent time management, organisational and people skills, as well as the ability to be flexible, adaptable and recognise that in this role, no two days are ever the same.
The successful candidate will:-
- have an energetic, enthusiastic and positive approach
- be able to use their initiative and work well under pressure
- have excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- be a lifelong learner who embraces new challenges
- demonstrate a commitment to the environment and outdoor learning
- have good IT skills and finance knowledge
- be able to think strategically
We can offer:-
- a supportive and hardworking team with a positive working environment
- an opportunity to play a vital role in the strategic direction of this growing school
- commitment to your continued professional development
- children who are well behaved, enthusiastic and eager to learn
Hours will be 35 hours per week for 42 weeks per year (term time, non-pupil days plus three weeks)
Salary range Grade G £32910 - £36922 pro-rata
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday 1st December at 9am
VACANCY FOR THE POSITION OF SCHOOL GOVERNOR (VOLUNTARY)
The Governing Body of South Molton Community Primary School is actively looking to appoint one or more new governors
to our governing body, please see the attached document for more information.