KS2 Teacher – Commencing September 2018
South Molton Community Primary School is an expanding school that is looking for an outstanding KS2 teacher to join us from September 2018. This is an exciting time in our development.
Outdoor learning and creativity both play major roles in the curriculum which is designed to ensure that children achieve well, enjoy their time at school and leave us as well rounded individuals.
This school can offer:-
- friendly and welcoming staff
- high levels of support and guidance
- realistic expectations of teacher workload to ensure a healthy work / life balance
- an exciting curriculum that is creative and includes regular outdoor learning
- well behaved children that are ready to learn
We are looking for a teacher who:-
- embraces creativity and outdoor learning
- gets the best out of each individual child
- is confident with the current KS2 curriculum
- is hard working with a positive attitude and bundles of enthusiasm
- a self-reflective teacher who embraces life long learning
Visits to the school are encouraged before application; please ring 01769 572198 to book a visit.
NQT's are welcome to apply.
Please send completed applications to email@example.com
VACANCY FOR THE POSITION OF SCHOOL GOVERNOR (VOLUNTARY)
The Governing Body of South Molton Community Primary School is actively looking to appoint one or more new governors
to our governing body, please see the attached document for more information.