Higher Level Teaching Assistant
£13.72 - £15.94 per a hour
Term Time Only
32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum
Do you have what it takes to join this very high quality teaching team?
Working under the supervision of experienced, successful teachers, you will be required to plan and deliver regular blocks of the curriculum including maths and English in KS2 to an exceptionally high standard. You will need to be highly flexible, proactive and a team player. The role will be varied and will include lots of whole class, group work and intervention work with a focus on upper KS2. The post will also demand after-school hours intervention groups.
The successful candidate will:
- Have high expectations of what pupils can achieve
- Be a results focused practitioner
- Have proven experience of KS2
- Be a team player
We can offer:
- Opportunities for additional hours in breakfast club, after-school care and holiday club
- A wide and engaging curriculum with a focus on outdoor learning and sport
- A team of supportive professional staff
- An expanding school with excellent facilities
- Well-behaved and keen pupils ready to learn
Applications from NQTs, experienced teachers and support staff looking for a new and exciting challenge are welcomed. Visits to the school are very welcome and strongly recommended. Please phone the school office 01769 572198 to arrange a visit or email Tom Parkin for an informal chat at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please apply by noon on the closing date: 29th June 2018
27.5 hours per week
Grade B £8.55-£8.82 per hour
Due to an expanding school roll, we require to start January 2019 or as soon as possible a hard-working and enthusiastic person to work as a general teaching assistant across the school depending on need. There will be opportunities for increased hours through our extended care and holiday club provision (optional).
Previous teaching assistant experience is desirable however training will be provided. The post can include lunchtime duties.
- Be a caring individual who enjoys working with children.
- Be committed to outstanding practise.
- Be able to recognise each child as being an individual with specific talents and needs.
- Have a commitment to life-long learning.
-Embrace outdoor learning.
Please email completed applications to email@example.com
Closing Date noon 29th October 2018
Mealtime Sport & Games Leader Post
The person appointed must:
• Enjoy working with and relate well to young children.
• Be enthusiastic and have creative ideas on how to engage and lead children in physical activity, whether through sports or games.
• Be patient, firm and understanding of young children’s needs.
This school can offer:-
• friendly and welcoming staff
• potential for additional hours during both term time and holidays
• well behaved children that are ready to learn
Visits to the school are encouraged before application; please ring 01769 572198 to book a visit.
This post would suit sports students or people planning a career in the field of teaching or coaching.
Closing date noon Monday 29th October 2018
Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
VACANCY FOR THE POSITION OF SCHOOL GOVERNOR (VOLUNTARY)
The Governing Body of South Molton Community Primary School is actively looking to appoint one or more new governors
to our governing body, please see the attached document for more information.