Mealtime Sport & Games Leader Post
The person appointed must:
• Enjoy working with and relate well to young children.
• Be enthusiastic and have creative ideas on how to engage and lead children in physical activity, whether through sports or games.
• Be patient, firm and understanding of young children’s needs.
This school can offer:-
• friendly and welcoming staff
• potential for additional hours during both term time and holidays
• well behaved children that are ready to learn
Visits to the school are encouraged before application; please ring 01769 572198 to book a visit.
This post would suit sports students or people planning a career in the field of teaching or coaching.
Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
VACANCY FOR THE POSITION OF SCHOOL GOVERNOR (VOLUNTARY)
The Governing Body of South Molton Community Primary School is actively looking to appoint one or more new governors
to our governing body, please see the attached document for more information.